Turbot with olives
Turbot fillet with olives from the oven.
- Baking pan
- 4 pcs Turbot fillet Skin removed
- 2 pcs Anchovies
- 240 gr. Black olives pitted
- 2 tablespoons Fish stock Preferably homemade
- Pine nuts
- 2 pcs Shallots
- Olive oil
- Heat the oven to 200 ℃.
- Grease the baking dish with some olive oil.
- Peel the shallots and cut them roughly.
- Place the shallots together with the olives, anchovies, parsley and fish stock in a food processor.I make fish stock from the bones of the turbot, but you can also buy the stock ready-made.
- Puree the ingredients with the food processor
- Pour olive oil into the mashed olives until a sauce forms, making sure the sauce is not too liquid.
- Place the tarbots in the greased baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread the olive tapenade on one side over the fish.
- Put the dish with fish in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the pine nuts without butter in a frying pan.
- Keep shaking / stirring so that the pine nuts do not burn.
- Turn off the gas when they start to color and put the pine nuts in a container, do not leave them in the pan, otherwise they can still burn.
- Place the turbot on a preheated plate and sprinkle the pine nuts over the fish.
- Serve with a celeriac puree, chanterelles and / or a pea mousse.
- Serve a white Burgundy with the turbot.
Turbot is a flat fish and is often seen as a delicacy.